Track usage and set alerts for any type of terminal or SIM with SATbill’s new High-Usage Monitoring module. Features include:
- The ability to monitor a unit’s usage against set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly limits.
- Generation of immediate email alerts to customers when usage limits are reached in a period.
- Covers any type of service using daily CDR files.
- Access to real-time usage data from IWS, for both MB and voice minutes.
- The IWS may be polled up to every 5 minutes to obtain usage data. “In progress” calls are also seen and their usage is reported.
- The ability to set any limit in any units covering a time period.
- Automatic suspend requests can be set up to close down an Iridium SIM or unit if its usage becomes excessive.
- Suspended units may be re-enabled in SATbill by an authorised user, without having to use Iridium’s SP Net.
- Visibility of all configured monitor limits and alerts that have been triggered .
- Internal alerting to SATbill users when SIM usage limits are reached.
- Multiple alert levels may be set for the same SIM and time period, so the customer can be alerted in stages as the usage builds up.
- Configurable email messages at each alert stage.